Code of Conduct
This is something that you also normally find in terms and conditions. We want to make sure that everyone act civil and that this is a safe place for everyone to discuss anything related to K-Pop. That means no fighting, no saesang activity, no posting anything that affects privacy of the K-Pop artists and fans alike, and no anti-fan activity! Also, please not that this platform is only for purely discussing latest happenings in K-Pop music world so no off-topic posts will be tolerated. That said, we can’t promise to control everything that gets posted. But if you find something that’s likely in the danger zone, please do report them using the report feature. Also, this:
You agree to use Kpoppr.com only for purposes that are permitted by a) this Agreement and b) any applicable law, regulation, or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions.
- You agree to refrain from engaging in any inappropriate conduct when using Kpoppr.com. Inappropriate conduct will not be tolerated and may result in the termination of member privileges. Inappropriate conduct is any conduct or behavior deemed by us, in our sole and absolute discretion, to be harmful to the online community, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Posting any content deemed by us to be obscene, sexually explicit, vulgar, threatening, harassing, or abusive;
- Engaging in activity that makes you a high-maintenance user to our staff;
- posting content containing nudity or violence;
- soliciting personal information from anyone under 18 years of age;
- providing a hyperlink to any website containing nudity or violence
- soliciting or promoting any criminal activity;
- posting content which promotes hatred of any race, ethnicity, sex, gender, or religion;
- transmitting unsolicited email to the Company or any member
- impersonating any person or entity;
- posting advertisements or any other form of commercial solicitation without prior written authorization from the Company;
- infringing the intellectual property rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, patent, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights;
- posting any defamatory or otherwise false information;
- posting or transmitting computer viruses or any other malicious software;
- engaging in any activity that interferes with or disrupts Kpoppr.com (or the servers and networks which are connected to Kpoppr.com).
- Making fun, name calling, being generally angry, etc. Flaming. Foul language, and abusive behavior.
We will try our best to review all reports. But be mindful that we are not a big company and do not have a dedicated team looking into these matters. So there may be severe delays. If something is serious matter, we will try to act as promptly as possible. Users are expected to use the abuse report form to report any violation of code of conduct or by sending an email to [email protected]